Used Lubricating Oil Re-refining Systems
PESCO BEAM designs and builds systems which recover
useable, clean lubricating oils and diesel fuel from dirty, used
crankcase oils, hydraulic oils, mist oils, and other contaminated
oil. These systems are skid mounted and completely assembled. Thirteen
Used oil re-refining systems built by us are in operation at various
locations in the world.
PESCO BEAM has a unique approach to Used Oil Re-refining,
combining many aspects that produce a superior product, without
producing more waste which can damage the environment!
- Our Systems are as small as 50 Gallons per Hour
to as large as 7500 Gallons per Hour or higher, rated for 24 hours
continuous operation for 330 days a year.
- They are less expensive than most comparable
- Our multistage systems can deal with a large
variety of feed oils.
- Our design will address your product requirement
from VGO (vacuum gas oil) to the finest base lubes and anything
- Combined with our Regenerative Media Based Polishing
system, our systems give lubes to Group 1 and depending on the
feed stock, Group 2
- When our client seeks products to Group 2+ &
Group 2+, we offer the Hydrotreating system with our re-refining
- Our systems are PLC controlled and function automatically.
They can also be monitored from PESCO BEAM offices for extended
Go to top